Getting Started with ComDeX
Welcome to the ComDeX Wiki, an architecture designed for efficient data exchange across diverse IoT ecosystems. This quick-start guide will provide:
- Detailed information about ComDeX.
- A step-by-step guide to setting up the ComDeX prototype.
- Links for further understanding and reading.
- Contact information for any queries or contributions.
Our ComDeX prototype depends on various technologies and tools including:
- NGSI-LD information model
- A suitable server or local machine
- A recent python distribution
Setting Up ComDeX
Please check out our detailed tutorials to learn how to install and configure ComDeX:
We highly appreciate and welcome contributions! For more information on how to contribute, please visit our Contact Us page.
ComDeX is a growing project and we value the input and involvement of our community. If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to chat about ComDeX, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via our Contact Us page.